Council's role in the subdivision is advisory only. If you would like information on what rules may apply to the subdivision of your land you can contact Council, but to make an application to subdivide you should contact the Department of Planning.

The Department's website ( contains the subdivision/survey strata application form (Form 1A) and information. The Department's Mandurah office handles applications relating to the Shire of Waroona. They can be contacted on (08) 9586 4600.