Temporary Accommodation License

An Accommodation & Caravan Park License covers call types of temporary accommodation, which includes back packers, caravan parks, hotels and motels, construction camps, and short stay apartments. These premises are routinely inspected and licensed annually by the Manager Environmental Health and Building Services.

For further information please contact the Environmental Health Services on 9733 7800.